Idea Conclusion

Posted by Sofie W On 0 comments

I've chosen to use the chameleon as my theme for the game. They have a lot of aspects about them I could use for an interesting and full game with lots of features. From here I'm going to continue on with my base idea and develop it accordingly;

"Game Idea; The chameleons most popular habitat of the jungle would be the setting. It could be set in the style like 'a day in the life of' where you need to eat, bask in the sunlight for energy and try to escape from birds trying to eat you while moving through the different levels of the jungle canopy. Eating the bugs around you gives you bonus energy points and as you go up into the sunlight to bask you have to be careful of predators. Perhaps throughout you have to make sure the chameleon is a similar colour to it's surroundings or you would end up in danger of being eaten."

I've taken a look into the market with chameleon games already out there and only found one called "Tongue2 Chameleon". The objective was just to tap the screen and collect flies for points. I want a more elaborate game than this. The only comment the game had was and I quote;

"Good graphics. Bug exist that prevents me from selecting any buttons. Needs work."

This gives me a fantastic gap in the market to create a game that no one else has tried before.